Why Our Patients Smile
We believe in the care we provide for our patients and our community, but we think it’s helpful to gain insight from some of our patients directly. Read our testimonials below to learn why our patients love coming to see Dr. Jackson and our team at Smiles of Orange. If you’re a current patient, we would be honored if you would leave us a review of your own. We love our patients, and we couldn’t do what we do without them.
Get in on the action.
Please feel free to read all of our online reviews to get a feel for our practice. When you’re ready, leave us a review of your own!
"Wonderful place for dental care with knowledgeable and caring staff."
"Went in for my scheduled cleaning. Dana, the hygienist, did a superb job, as always. It's always a no-stress appointment with them."
"As always, prompt, thorough, top-quality and friendly dental care."
"This office is always very professional very friendly. Always a great job. I would recommend this office to anyone."
"I was very impressed by Dr. Jackson, she is so professional and personable. Her Hygenist, Kay, made my appointment a very comfortable, again she was very personable too. All in all it was a very nice experience to meet both of these professionals."
"It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Jackson. She was very nice and explained everything to me. Everyone that works there is wonderful, kind and very efficient."
“Dr. Jackson is absolutely amazing. I have severe anxiety at the dentist. She got me through 2 root canals with no pain. Can't thank her enough.”
“Dr. Jackson saw me on an emergency basis, was prompt, professional, and I felt very confident that I had made the right decision. She will definitely be my new dentist.”
“Dr. Jackson is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. She is very caring and makes her patients feel comfortable. I trust her opinion and feel confident that she gives you good advice when you have options.”
Your safety is our first priority!
Welcome to Smiles of Orange! The information below highlights our new safety protocols following the California Department of Public Health. These new protocols are in addition to our existing, extensive, infection control protocols:
- Pre-appointment screening questions: We will ask a series of questions before your appointment over the phone or via email.
- Taking your temperature: Before entering the treatment room to check for fever. Everyone, including employees, will be screened with a health questionnaire and forehead temperature reading daily.
- Check-in: Text or call us when you arrive and wait in your car. We are limiting the number of people in our reception area and have removed magazines.
- Face masks: Each person in the office will be required to wear a mask (including us), our team will let you know when to remove the mask for your appointment.
- Parents & Guardians: We ask that only one guardian attend the appointment with their dependent.
- We have new medical-grade HEPA air filtration units in every treatment area and throughout the office!
- Once in the operatory we will ask you to pre-rinse with a hydrogen peroxide-based rinse to lower the pathogens in your mouth.
- We will continue to use high speed suctioning and isolation tools when generating aerosols (Purevac HVE, DryShield, Rubber Dams)
- We will have additional PPE including hair coverings, long jackets, faceshields and N95 or higher masks
We are committed to keeping you safe and healthy! We anticipate resuming regular hygiene visits by May 26, 2020 and are rescheduling many patients that we had to cancel due to the closure. Thank you for your patience as we reach out. We can’t wait to see you!